PULSAR NS 200 FI ABS
A Sporty Edge to City Riding
Turn your city riding into an exhilarating experience with the World’s 1st 4-valve, triple-spark DTS-i engine that’s designed for a versatile show of power and speed.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
- Graphite Black
- Mirage White
- Wild Red
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Pulsar NS 200 FI ABS redefines the term “Naked Sports” with its aggressive, muscular, street fighter looks designed for high-quality performance.
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS 200 FI ABS
Maintain your pace in any circumstance from fuel injection that ensures constant delivery of power, while maintaining fuel efficiency.
Rev to new speeds and leave competition on the road behind, with ABS coupled with a 300mm front disc and 230mm read disc brake to cut to a safe halt.
Experience sharp handling as you cut past busy lanes or lean in on sharp turns, from a specially designed high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that boosts riding stability.
Triple Spark Engine
Steer 17.2Kw (23.5PS) of raw power from a patented, advanced DST-I engine, coupled with increased throttle response and pick-up to pace past tricky situations.
Nitrox Mono Suspension
Track long rides comfortably or tread over challenging routes with ease, from high-performance suspension that cancels interference from unfriendly terrain.
Take to speed, leaving city crowds behind with liquid cooling to power you forward through the heated situations.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke Single Cylinder, Triple Spark FI
- Max Power: 24.5 @ 9750 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 18.6 @ 8000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 199.5 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 300 mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 100/80-17”, 52P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 130 / 70 x 17", 62 P, Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic Disc, Single Channel ABS
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Wheel Base: 1363 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 804 mm x 1075 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: Telescopic Front Fork with Antifriction Bush Dia 37
- Kerb Weight: 155 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L
- Suspension Rear: Nitrox Mono Shock Absorber with Piggy Back Gas Canister
- System: 12V Full DC MF
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12V, 55W