PULSAR NS 160 FI
THE EPITOME OF POWER & PERFORMANCE
Unleash best-in-class power from a 160cc twin-spark DTS-i engine, with twin discs & wider wheels that make challenges seems like child’s play.
Performance at a Glance
Click and Drag for 360 View
- CHOOSE YOUR COLOUR:
Design and Styling
Design and Styling
Designed with an assertive muscular front to make your entrance, premium raised split-seat for a strong and sporty riding posture, and an underbelly exhaust that characterises you as a daredevil for speed. .
WHAT POWERS THE PULSAR NS 160 FI
Power your machine forward through tricky congested streets and past open routes without skipping a beat, with fuel injection to boost engine performance.
Twin-Spark 4-ValveDTS-i Engine
Pump up the adrenaline on every ride, from best-in-class power of 11.4kW (15.5PS) and 14.6 peak torque with an advanced DTS-i engine, that beats city traffic and tames long routes.
Stay on point in any riding situation, be it high speeds or slow-moving traffic, with an oil-cooled engine that keeps performance seamless and temperatures in check.
Throttle forward with superior riding stability from a high-stiffness, low-flex perimeter frame that aids in handling your ride like a pro.
Modern Dashboard with Rev Limiter
A modern dashboard that sways with an LCD back-lit screen on vitals and a rev limiter which reduces throttle stress, pacing power for more stable riding.
THE COMPLETE SPECIFICATIONS
- Type: 4 Stroke, Oil Cooled DTSi Engine
- Max Power: 15.6 @ 8500 (Ps @ RPM)
- Max Torque: 14.1 @ 6000 (Nm @ RPM)
- Displacement: 160.3 cc
Brakes & Tyres
- Break Size Front: 240mm Disc
- Brake Size Rear: 230mm Disc
- Tyre Front: 90/90-17, 49P Tubeless
- Tyre Rear: 120/80-17, 61P Tubeless
- Brake Type Front: Hydraulic disc brake
- Brake Type Rear: Hydraulic disc type
- Wheel Base: 1370 mm
- Length x Width x Height: 2017 mm x 803.5 mm x 1060 mm
- Ground Clearance: 167 mm
- Suspension Front: 130mm fork travel, Telescopic
- Kerb Weight: 145 Kg
- Fuel Tank (Reserve / Usable): 12 L (2.4L Reserve / Usable)
- Suspension Rear: 120mm wheel travel, Mono suspension with nitrox
- System: 12 V DC
- Head Lamp (Low Beam): 12 V 55/60 W